You can bet on the first race of the 2015 Cheltenham Festival, the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, with some brilliant bookies offers that mean you cannot lose.
As is the norm with the Cheltenham Festival, the bookies want your custom and they will do anything to get it. That gives us punters a massive advantage and none more so than on the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle, the first race on Tuesday.
Use the offers below to bet risk free on the Supreme Novices Hurdle, you can bet £50 in total and if your horse doesn’t win you’ll get a refund. You just need to know where to bet – these are available to all customers.
- William Hill – bet up to £25 on the Supreme Novices Hurdle and if your bet loses you’ll get a refund – click here to bet now.
- Sky Bet – bet up to £25 on the Supreme Novices Hurdle and if your bet loses you’ll get a refund – click here to bet now.
You can bet an additional £50 at Paddy Power and if the current favourite Douvan wins you’ll also get your bet refunde – click here to bet now.
That brings the total you can bet on the Supreme Novices Hurdle risk free to £50.
Other Day 1 Cheltenham Money Back Offers:
Paddy Power – Arkle refund if Un De Sceaux wins (max refund £50).
Boylesports – Bet on Un De Sceaux and if he doesn’t win the Arkle get a refund (max refund £25).
Day 1 Price Boosts:
Other Day 1 Offers:
How to get the Cheltenham price boosts:
2. Open a new account for free
3. Bet £10 on any of the 3 price boosts
4. If your bet loses you'll get a £10 refund