Cheltenham Festival 2014 free bet offers to use on the week’s Cheltenham tips between Tuesday 11th March and Friday 14th March.
The Cheltenham Festival is one of horse racing’s biggest meetings and the biggest betting event on the racing calendar bar the Grand National so make sure you choose the right bookmaker to bet with during the four day spectacular.
There are tons of free bets out there but we have picked our favourites with some reasoning. When you see one you like simply follow the link provided to ensure you can access the free bet.
*RECOMMENDED*: Bet365 – signup bonus £200.
· The biggest current signup bonus on the market, Bet365 will give you up to £200 when you open a new account.
· Price promise: From 10am each-way Bet365 will ensure they are best price on every Cheltenham runner for that day, don’t bother shopping around, Bet365’s price will be the best.
· Channel 4/1 offer: Bet on any winner at Cheltenham and if it is 4/1 or more you will get a totally risk free bet on the next race. There is no limit as to how many of these you can claim.
· Live streaming: Watch live online streaming of every single Cheltenham Festival 2014 race.
*RECOMMENDED*: William Hill – signup bonus £50.
· Signup offer: Open a new account and you will get a free £50 matched bet activated onto your account straight away.
· Mobile money back: Bet on any horse at the Cheltenham Festival and if it finishes 2nd you will get your stake refunded back to you.
· Daily specials: William Hill will have daily Cheltenham specials each morning.
Betfred – signup bonus no deposit free £10 and £25 matched.
· No deposit free £10 bet: Open a new Betfred on your mobile or tablet and get a no deposit free £10 bet to use at Cheltenham.
· £25 matched bet: as well as this no deposit free bet you will get a £25 matched bet credited to your new account.
Coral – signup bonus bet £5 get £20 free.
· Signup bonus: The best signup offer out there at the moment, bet £5 and win or lose you will get a free £20 added to your account.
· Non-runner money back on every Cheltenham race, so if your horse doesn’t run you get your money back.
· Daily price boosts for new and existing customers.
Ladbrokes – signup offer £50 free bet.
· Open a new Ladbrokes account and get a free £50 matched bet added to your account.
· Road to Cheltenham: Every day Ladbrokes will post an unmissable price boost for Cheltenham between 1.45pm and 2.00pm.
We highly recommend using either Bet365 or William Hill to bet on the 2014 Cheltenham Festival, claim your free bet bonus by following the link to either bookmaker below and starting winning some money on the Festival!