We have got £200 in free bets to give away during the Cheltenham Festival 2015 thanks to Bet365.
We will be giving away £50 for each day of the Festival in £25, £15 and £10 free bet tokens. Meaning there will be three people selected each day for a free bet.
How to win Free Bonuses for Cheltenham:
You have to do the following to enter the competitions:
Day 2, 3, 4: For the remaining three days of £50 prizes of the Festival we will be running a ‘longest odds winner’ competition. Simply tell us, again on Facebook or Twitter, which horse will be the longest odds winner on the day before. For example on Tuesday tell us the longest odds winner, if you’re correct you’ll win a free bonus for Wednesday.
We also want you to tell us the lengths you think they’ll win by, this is just for use in the event of a tie for any of the three prizes. Again, first place wins £25, runners up get £15 and £10 respectively.
So your Tuesday entry could look like this: Three Kingdoms 6 lengths.
Again, you can enter twice if you want, once on Facebook and once on Twitter.
To enter the competition you MUST have a Bet365 account otherwise you cannot claim the bonus. There are a number of reasons why you should use Bet365 to bet on the 2015 Cheltenham Festival, there is no need to use any other bookmaker in truth.
Why you should use Bet365 for Cheltenham 2015:
- Get best odds guaranteed on all Cheltenham races.
- Watch a live stream of every race online, mobile and tablet.
- Get a free bet on the next race if you bet on a winner at 4/1 or more.
- Non-runner no bet on all Cheltenham 2015 races.
Use the steps below to open a new Bet365 account and you’ll also get up to £200 free when you register.
How to get £200 free for Cheltenham 2015 at Bet365:
2. Open a new account for free
3. Deposit between £10 and £200
4. Bet365 will double that deposit
5. Take advantage of all the above offer at Bet365